The Heartbeat of "The Rock!"
Cash donations may be the life blood of RVCC,
but our volunteers are its heartbeat.
Here are some ways you can help!
Help Plan/Organize Rockfish Nights (RVCC's Annual Fundraising Gala, 11/11/17)
- Please contact us if you would like to join the planning committee for Rockfish Nights. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Help out at one of our summer events, such as Celebrate Rockfish, SK8 Nelson, or the Jazz & Blues Fest!
- Tend Bar
- Sell Cash Raffle Tickets
- Help at the Registration Booth
- Help with event setup or breakdown
In the Treasure Chest...
- Floor volunteers needed Tuesdays through Saturdays
- Got a truck? We need furniture donation pickup volunteers!
Around the grounds...
- Pick up trash on trail & grounds
- Rake mulch level in playground
- Eliminate weeds on playground
- Trim shrubs
- Cut weeds beneath bleachers
Or On the Walking Trail...
- Rake and level mulch
- Kill weeds
- Cut out weeds and prepare area for picnic table or bench along creek
If you're handy with paint and plaster...
- Paint exterior doors at Treasure Chest
- Paint exterior doors at playground side of Rockfish Lounge
- Paint exterior doors near Dining Room
- Paint window air conditioner plywood inserts
- Touch up green paint down left hallway, auditorium to TC
- Patch plaster at back of stage, right side
- Patch plaster in hall across from Rock Shop
...Or if you haven't got the time, but have any of these lying around, we need:
- picnic tables, for trail
- benches, for trail
If you have time to help, please call or drop a line...or better yet, come see us at The Rock!
Send us an email: email@example.com or give us a call: 434-361-0100.
We're always looking for ways to improve our community space, so if you have skills in an area not covered by the list above, please get in touch.
Updated January 26, 2017